This is Shaheena Amin, working as a lecturer in Biochemistry department in National Institute of Science and Technology. I have worked as a research officer (RO) at Mucosal Immunology and Vaccinology Laboratory in International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b). I have worked in different projects of understanding the systemic and innate immune response in enteric and diarrheal infections and vaccines as well as genomics, transcriptomics and meta-transcriptomic analysis of host microbe interaction. With enthusiasm and full dedication, I want to pursue a successful teaching career in an eminent institute.
1. Antibody responses after COVID-19 infection in patients who are mildly symptomatic or asymptomatic in Bangladesh. International Journal of Infectious Diseases; Volume 101, P220-225.
Tahmina Shirin, Taufiqur Rahman Bhuiyan, Richelle C. Charles, Shaheena Amin, …Firdausi Qadri et al.
2. A comparative study of host response against infection by Macrophomina phaseolina in sensitive and resistant species of jute (Corchorus sp.) unravels a possible defense mechanism. Journal of Plant Physiology and Pathology; Volume 6, Issue 4.
Shaheena Amin; Ahlan S. Ferdous; Tanima Sharker; Parag Palit; Samira Bushra; Al- Amin; Mohammad R. Islam; Haseena Khan.
3. Book Chapter: “Chapter 18: Genetics and Genomics of Biotic Stress Resistance of Jute”.
“The Jute Genome”; Springer, Editors: Liwu Zhang, Haseena Khan, Chittaranjan Kole.
Shaheena Amin, Tahmina Islam
1. A comparative study of host defense mechanism against Macrophomina phaseolina infestation in sensitive and resistant species of jute (Corchorus sp.)
Shaheena Amin; Ahlan Sabah Ferdous; Tanima Sarker; Al Amin; Samira Bushra; Parag Palit; Md. Riazul Islam; Haseena Khan*.
Poster presentation on ‘3rd South Asian Biotechnology Conference 2017’ held in Nepal.
2. Characterization of fungal responsive micro-RNA (miRNA) in jute (Corchorus sp.)
Parag Palit, Shaheena Amin; Ahlan Sabah Ferdous; Samira Bushra; Haseena Khan*.
Workshop & Training:
• Training on Biosafety and Biosecurity held in International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b).
• Training on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) held in International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b).
• Training on Manuscript writing.
• Workshop on Omics Data Analysis organized by Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Dhaka.
• Online Courses on Statistics and R; Epidemiology in Public Health Practice; NextGen Sequence Analysis using R.